Selling Your Scottsdale Arizona Home
No Stress – Just Sold.
Find Out What Your Home is Worth Today
Ready to Sell Your Home?
Selling Your Scottsdale Arizona Home
The last thing you want when you have to sell your home is stress. Moving is stressful enough; selling shouldn’t have to be.
I make it simple and straightforward. My free listing consultation will tell you how much your home is currently worth, how much is could be worth if certain updates or repairs are made, what’s going on in the market for your neighborhood and how quickly it could sell.
This is really what you want to know, right? You can read thousands of articles and watch hours of DIY shows telling you how to stage and prepare to list, but what most homeowners want is the facts. – HOW MUCH, HOW LONG?
Let’s not beat around the bush, contact me right here.. to the left and let’s talk. I’m real, honest, and I’ll tell it like it is. Let’s get your home sold for as much profit in your pocket as possible.
Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent Stephen Proski. When selling your Scottsdale Arizona home don’t settle for a real estate agent who simply puts a sign in your front yard and hopes that a buyer will come along. Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent Stephen Proski will do everything it takes to get your home sold for the highest possible price in the least amount of time. During the process, selling your Scottsdale Arizona home will be his number 1 priority. Stephen Proski has built a tradition of real estate service based on listening to your needs first, and then delivering expert knowledge and creative marketing strategies. His personal attention and hard work ethics deliver the exposure necessary in helping you with selling your Scottsdale Arizona home for top dollar. Selling Your Arizona Home? Here are a few reasons why you should have Stephen Proski Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent, list your property:
If it’s too high … it’s already too late! Don’t get snared in the overpricing trap! When selling your Scottsdale Arizona home, the public recognizes overpricing … they buy homes by comparison shopping. By listing your Arizona home higher than “fair market value”, you are attracting the wrong prospects to your home. They are looking for homes priced the same as yours, but they are expecting more features than your home may offer. Most home buyers look at a number of homes before buying and will know which homes are priced higher than normal. Keep in mind that few home buyers want to pay more for a home than it is actually worth. Very few buyers will even make an offer on an overpriced home because they feel they are not getting a bargain if the final price is no less than “fair market value”. Another downfall to overpricing is that if you find a buyer at full price, the mortgage company may reject the loan because the appraisal comes in below the purchase price. Avoid the downfalls and disappointments. Stephen Proski will complete a Comparative Market Analysis on your home so you can be absolutely sure what a fair price would be for your property.
How long will it take to sell my Arizona home? There is no standard answer to this question because each real estate market is different. Call Stephen Proski with REMAX Fine Properties and he will provide information relative to the current selling times in your neighborhood, and we’ll share proven tips and techniques to help sell your Scottsdale Arizona home quickly and for top dollar. He will also discuss the factors that may help or hinder the sale of your home, and we’ll give you his best estimate of the selling time. Stephen Proski will utilize all the marketing tools available to market your home properly, through his vast array of advertising services like the Multiple Listings Service, Internet marketing, e-mail campaigns, direct mail advertising, agent to agent marketing, International MLS exposure and arranging a tour of your home by our multi-office Sales Associates. Stephen Proski will also qualify buyers before showing your property.
Create a buffer zone…hire a neutral third party. Me! Sellers and buyers in a real estate transaction each have goals that are diametrically opposed to one another, resulting in one side or the other becoming highly anxious, frustrated or emotional during the negotiating process. Hire Stephen Proski to be your buffer zone and help you when selling your Scottsdale Arizona home! He will fairly and professionally represent YOU in the sales transaction, and negotiations are carried out in a logical, businesslike and objective manner.
As your Scottsdale AZ top listing agent, Stephen Proski will promptly represent and advise you on all contracts, explain the entire selling process to you, keep you informed from contract ratification to closing, give you an accurate estimate of closing costs and profits, attend the closing with you and help explain all details. Stephen Proski is your agent when it comes to selling your Scottsdale Arizona home. He can also help you find a home anywhere in the country through our Free Relocation Service. Selling your Scottsdale Arizona home can be a stressful and time consuming ordeal.
Please call me at 602-620-2164 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make your real estate process go as smoothly and quickly as possible when selling your Scottsdale Arizona home!
Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not completely satisfied with our services, you may fire us at anytime. All we ask is a reason and at least 10 days so we can prepare the necessary paperwork. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain if you choose to list and sell your property with Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent, Stephen Proski with RE/MAX Fine Properties.
Steps to Selling a Home
✔️ Meet with an Agent to Discuss Your Goals
✔️ Discuss Changes or Any Updates Needed
✔️ Plan When to List
✔️ Price Home
✔️ Create Dynamic Marketing Plan
✔️ List on the MLS, National Sites, and Social Media
✔️ Conduct Showings and Open Houses
✔️ Review Offers
✔️ Accept an Offer
✔️ Plan for Moving and Final Signing
…DONE! You’re On Your Way!
Scottsdale Home Selling System
Our innovative Scottsdale Home Selling System was developed to provide our clients with a consistent and proven method to prepare their homes for sale, price their homes appropriately and get the word out to as many prospective buyers as possible. The benefits of our Scottsdale home selling system are a quicker sale at a higher price.
1. Price The most important step in selling your home is pricing it correctly from the onset. Its a well known fact that overpriced homes take longer to sell and usually sell for a lower price. Since the majority of your showings will occur in the first 30 days on the market it is crucial that your initial list price matches buyer expectations. My team and I use an advanced market analysis software to build a comprehensive report that will accurately determine the optimal list price for your home. Request a detailed market analysis of your home.
2. Condition In order to get top dollar for your home you have to make your home look its best. We use professional staggers and interior designers to help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will provide the best return on your investment. Before your home goes on the market, we also offer home staging to make every room in your home look its best if needed.
3. Market Our Scottsdale Home Selling System was developed to provide our clients with a consistent and proven manner to get their homes in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our reach is so extensive because we invest heavily in web, social networking, email, direct mail and print campaigns that feature our listings in all the places where buyers are looking. When you hire us to sell your home, we will identify your ideal buyer and then develop and implement a tailored home marketing program designed to reach them. Request a seller specialist today, like the Proski Group and put their Scottsdale home selling system to the test.
4. Negotiate Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. When you receive an offer having an like Stephen Proski with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together can make a huge impact on your final sales price. Our Scottsdale home selling system works. We strive to get our selling clients the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest closing costs. Rather than approaching negotiations from an adversarial winner-take-all perspective, we focus on your top priorities and strive to keep emotions from over running the process.
5. Close While your home is on the market we will provide you a bi-weekly market status report that shows your top prospects, summary of feedback from your showings, a review of completed and planned marketing activities and any recommended adjustments to address. In order to keep tabs on your competition we setup a neighborhood alert system that will notify you as similar homes in your neighborhood come on the market, go under contract or sell. Once your home goes under contract we use our sophisticated online transaction management system to make sure the buyers, and their agent, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner.
The #1 Thing You Can Do To Help Sell Your Home
Listen to your agent. I know that sounds a little forward, but this is what I do day in and day out. I know what buyers are looking for, I know what sells, and I know how to market. I have done this for decades and although the methods may change, the message never does. Buyers want a clean, well-staged home, priced fairly.
Regardless of what type of home you have, they all can be priced and marketed appropriately. So, if you think that busy street will slow down your showings, or that not fixing up the backyard will detract buyers, I have the methods and proven skills to sell ANY type of home!
Pricing Your Home To Sell
Working with Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent, Stephen Proski, he believes in pricing a home for sale is as much art as science, but there are a few truisms that never change.
- Fair market value attracts buyers, overpricing never does.
- The first few weeks of marketing are crucial.
- The market never lies, but it can change its mind.
When pricing your Scottsdale home to sell, fair market value is what a willing buyer and a willing seller agree by contract is a fair price for the home. When pricing your Scottsdale home to sell, values can be impacted by a wide range of reasons but the three largest are location, condition and the ability to market successfully to qualified buyers. Stephen Proski offers his selling clients an aggressive 19 point marketing program that has helped his selling clients obtain the highest possible selling price in the least amount of time. When pricing your Scottsdale home to sell, it is a team effort and we all must work together for the common goal!
Generally, fair market value can be determined by comparable’s – other similar homes that have sold in your immediate community and those that are currently for sale in the same area. Sellers often view their homes as special which tempts them to put a higher price on the home, believing they can always come down later, but that’s a serious mistake. When pricing your Scottsdale home to sell, overpricing prevents the very buyers who are eligible to buy the home from ever seeing it.
Most buyers shop by price range, and look for the best value in that range. That’s why using Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent like Stephen Proski with RE/MAX Fine Properties is important to get the results you seek.
Your best chance of selling your home is in the first several weeks of marketing. If you don’t get many showings or offers, you’ve probably overpriced your home, and it’s not comparing well to the competition. Since you can’t change the location, you’ll have to improve the home’s condition or lower the price. Your home is fresh and exciting to buyers and to their agents. With a sign in the yard, a description in the local Multiple Listing Service, distribution across the Internet, open houses, broker’s caravan, ads, and email blasts to your listing agent’s buyers, your home will get the greatest flurry of attention and interest in the first several weeks. When pricing your Scottsdale home to sell, ask for feedback after each showing.
Perhaps you can do a little more to spruce up your home’s curb appeal, or perhaps stage the interior to show better. When pricing your Scottsdale home to sell, the market can always change its mind and give your home another chance, but by then you’ve lost precious time and perhaps allowed a stigma to cloud your home’s value.
Intelligent pricing isn’t about getting the most for your home – it’s about pricing your Scottsdale home to sell and getting your home sold quickly at fair market value. So when you need results, contact Scottsdale AZ Top Listing Agent, Stephen Proski for the results you want.