Scottsdale Buyers Agent: My Commitment to You…. I’ve found that the key to achieving success in real estate is simple: It’s understanding each client’s unique perspective. By listening carefully to your real estate wants and needs, Stephen Proski, Scottsdale Buyers Agent will prepare a plan tailored to match your goals, and he will implement it with vigor and enthusiasm. I have over 21 years of real estate experience in Scottsdale, Arizona as an Accredited Buyers Agent, (ABR) and will abide by a strict code of ethics when providing Scottsdale Buyers Agent Services, Stephen will:
- Explain the various forms of financing that are possible, and assist you with finding a great mortgage lender and get the lowest possible interest rate for your home purchase
- Give you an accurate estimate of the total money required to purchase your home.
- Show you any home available For Sale, regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised.
- Give you facts on past appreciation rates for the neighborhood.
- Help you obtain a mechanical inspection of the property.
- Walk through the property with you prior to closing.
- Attend the closing with you and explain all closing documents.
- Most importantly, Stephen will keep you informed every step of the way and keep in touch after the sale is final.
I Represent “You”, as your Scottsdale Buyers Agent and your interests are protected through the entire real estate buying process. Our “Real Estate Agency Disclosure and Election” form states that I owe you “the fiduciary duties of loyalty, obedience, disclosure, confidentially, and accounting in dealing with buyers. My website will provide you the necessary information to help you and your family with your real estate decisions. Consider The Benefits of having an Accredited Buyer’s Broker (ABR) work for YOU:
- The Buyer’s Broker must act in the best interest of (YOU) the Buyer.
- The Buyer’s Broker must adhere to the lawful instructions of (YOU) the Buyer.
- Any material facts that (YOU) the Buyer do not want the Seller known will not be disclosed. This means information that could cause harm to the Buyer.
- The Buyer’s Broker must advise (YOU) the Buyer of the reasonable purchase price, investigate all material facts related to the sale of the property and advise (YOU) the Buyer accordingly of any information that could be harmful to the sale.
As your Realtor, Stephen Proski will represent YOU and YOUR interests as your Scottsdale Buyers Agent with the purchase of your Arizona home. Looking for a Resale Home or a New Home? Stephen Proski can represent you in either case. Compensation to our company is paid for by the Seller’s proceeds on all sale transactions. Or if your thinking about purchasing a new home, please call us first. It does not cost you anything to be represented by me. I will make sure you get the best deal possible and take advantage of all the incentives the new home builders are currently offering. Even though a good deal of the real estate information is available on the internet today, you still need a seasoned real estate professional like Stephen Proski with RE/MAX Fine Properties to represent you exclusively as your Scottsdale Buyers Agent and let his local knowledge and expertise work for you to get the best possible home at the lowest possible price. So when you are looking to make the biggest investment purchase of your life, it is important for you to be represented exclusively by Scottsdale Buyers Agent, Stephen Proski!